Giardino Bardini, Firenze, Italy
The Bardini Garden has an extraordinary view of the Florence skyilne: its 4 hectares of park between the left bank of Arno river, the Montecuccoli hill and the medieval walls. The garden was originally a loom of the Mozzi Villa (which is still now at the entrance of the garden) in 1700 it was enlarged and enriched with fountains with mosaics. In 19th century the garden was enlarged again in Victorian style. Now, after many years disagreement for the inheritance, the intervention of the Minister of Cultural Heritage, and five years of restoration, the garden has again its original look and rich array of foliage as well as a large baroque flight of steps and six fountains with mosaics, all of which have rose borders. In the green theatre you can admire a bed of azaleas or camellias in addition to many other different types of flowers. In the agricultural area, there are fruit trees, a tunnel of wisteria and a collection of hydrangeas.